Sunday, February 18, 2007

Overheard

"It looks like bacon with my glasses off."

Previous "Overheard" posts

comments: 3

Lee said...

You can't leave us hanging like this!

Michael Leddy said...

Lee, I didn't mean to -- I think this kind of comment is more fun without the context. The context though involves French Twists, which at the proper angle and with the right degree of nearsightedness might be said to resemble strips of bacon.

Here's more info: French Twists. Nothing on this page resembles bacon though.

Lee said...

Thanks. I agree that the comment is more fun - and more provocative - without clarification, but I'm just so damned curious. It kept me busy for quite a few minutes picturing all sorts of odd and then odder possibilities, which I'd best not detail. And it's a good thing you linked to a picture of French Twists, since otherwise I'd have had to google them.